Thursday, June 11, 2009

Rock & Shop Market

For the people who aren't in Thailand next Saturday.....you should go to the Rock & Shop Market in downtown Raleigh! It's June 20th from 1-5 at Tir Na Nog. I've been for the past couple of years and I'm really sad I'll miss it this year for at least 3 reasons:

1. I've always enjoyed the "rock" part of the market as much as the shopping! This year, Wembley will be one of the bands playing. They are one of the local bands I just don't get to see often enough!

2. My friend Randi is selling at the market!!! I am so excited about her clothes and cute headbands she will be selling. I love crafty/sew-y friends! (Her shop is called oimeetsgrrl)

3. A non Erin-related plug but a genuine customer review: I love Metamorphosis. I bought some earrings from this shop a few Rock-&-Shops ago and I just love them!

There are lots of other cool shops there, obviously. so if you're in town, GO! I DEMAND IT. I guarantee its less sweaty and smelly than any market I've been to recently.

(look at me, creating hyperlinks in blog posts)

No comments:

Post a Comment