Sunday, June 7, 2009

2 weeks down

I've now officially spent 2 weeks in Bangkok! Sometimes, it slips my mind that I'm on the other side of the world (like when I'm at work, in a tiny, windowless meeting room with my 5 other teammates) but usually I'm walking around taking in the sights and in awe of everything. I've had some computer issues recently (specifically macbook wanting to give up and me pushing it just a few months further) so there are lots of photos I haven't uploaded yet. This past week of work was spent getting acquainted with things, getting some logistical things taken care of, and running back and forth between the mac service center.

This weekend, we went to a thai boxing match, went to 2 of the "hippest" clubs in town and went to a huge weekend market. We got lost in the weekend market in the pets section, which if you can imagine was incredibly unpleasant and foul-smelling. More photos to come of the first two events that were not necessarily any less-foul smelling (its very hot and humid) but very fun!

1 comment: